Van Insurance For 1 Week
Compare Quotes for Van Insurance for 1 Week
Many people often need to use a van or similar vehicle for a very short period of time. If you are in this situation, taking out a short term policy can save you a great deal of money compared with a fully comprehensive, long term policy. Please see our table below for a list of comparisons on van insurance quotes from different providers:
There are a great deal of temporary polices available if you only need van insurance for 1 week or a couple of days. Customers are advised to shop around as much as possible for comparisons on van insurance quotes to find the most competitively priced policies.
When searching for a 1 week van insurance policy, it is important to remember that most policies will come with certain terms and conditions that will need to be met on the part of the driver. Some common examples include:
- Possession of a valid UK driving license
- Being of a certain age without an excessive number of previous insurance claims
- Having few or no points or driving convictions on your license
Some of the most frequent reasons given for needing to take out temporary van insurance for 1 week or less are:
- Needing to add additional drivers to a vehicle for a short period
- The need to insure additional vans for business reasons
- Borrowing a vehicle owned by a friend or relative
Van insurance for a 1 week period should at least provide adequate protection for customers in much the same way as other more extended policies. Depending on the provider, customers should be able to choose the exact amount of cover required and ideally, have any existing no claims discounts protected.