Vespa Motorbike Insurance
Compare Motorbike Insurance
- Quote comparison service – Compare motorbike insurance quotes and you could save up to £306*
- Wide range of insurers – Confused.com compare 37 motorbike insurance providers to save you money
*Based on Confused.com data in April 2018, customers could save up to £306.58. This compares the average of the top five cheapest quotes with the average selected price.
- Minimum age – Must be 16
- Arranging motorcycle insurance for UK riders since 1936
- We compare prices to find you our cheapest bike insurance quote
- 10% unique discount code for SPORTSBIKESHOP
- Up to 90 days EU cover
- Tailor your cover with a range of optional extras
- Protect your maximum No Claim Discount
- Cover to ride other bikes included, subject to insurer
- Fast and hassle-free claims service from our 24/7 UK-based accident helpline
- Minimum age – Must be 16
- Flexible and affordable solution for riders who only need cover for a short period of time
- Cover from 1 to 7 days
- Getting a quote only takes a couple of minutes and then if you’re approved you are insured from the minute you want to be.
- Cover is available for riders aged 17-70 from a wide range of backgrounds
- Minimum age – Must be 17
Compare Motorbike Insurance Quotes for Vespa Scooters
Originally introduced in 1945, the quintessentially Italian Vespa scooter has been popular around the world for many years. Vespas offer a convenient mode of city transport with more than a hint of 1960s chic – but finding the right insurance for your scooter can take time.
Although third party Vespa scooter insurance is considered a legal requirement, you may want to consider a more complete policy in order to provide adequate cover. For example, you might want to consider third party fire and theft, or a comprehensive policy, for your Vespa.
The cost of these policies will vary from insurer to insurer, and it’s a good idea to shop around as much as possible for the best quote.
When searching for appropriate scooter insurance for your Vespa, bear in mind that insurers take many factors into consideration when deciding on the cost of premiums. Insurers will pay close attention to:
- The type of bike that will be covered – as a relatively high-end vehicle, a Vespa may be expensive to replace if stolen.
- The experience and previous record of the driver – a young driver who has already claimed on their insurance will be expected to pay substantially more than an older driver with no claims history.
- The age and condition of the vehicle – a new vehicle that has been well-maintained will represent a significantly lower risk to insurers.
If you are searching for Vespa scooter insurance, use the table above to find the best quotes.