Double ISA option + Fixed monthly interest: 4.50% p.a. our best selling fixed rate
If you’re concerned about low interest rates and high inflation, and you’re looking for a high level of fixed monthly income, our best selling income plan could be a good place to start.
The FTSE 100 Enhanced Income Plan from Investec pays a fixed income of 0.375% each month (equivalent to 4.50% each year) and has a fixed term of five years, so you know exactly how much you will be paid, when and for how long.
At the end of the plan, your original capital is returned in full unless the FTSE 100 Index has fallen by more than 40% at maturity from it's initial level. If it has, then your initial capital will be reduced by 1% for each 1% fall. You could therefore lose some or all of your original investment.
With long term savings rates currently only offering around 2.5% fixed, ask yourself – is a return of capital unless the FTSE falls by more than 40% a fair trade off for a 4.50% fixed income?
- Fixed monthly income: 0.375% (equivalent to 4.50% per year)
- Capital at risk investment*
- Double ISA option
- Investment term: 5 Years
- Arrangement fee applies
- Minimum single investment - £3,000
- Maximum ISA investment - £20,000
- ISA transfers accepted
- Maximum direct investment - £1,000,000
- The Plan is available for 2017/18 Stocks & Shares ISA, 2018/19 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for 2017/18 ISA applications: 5 April 2018
- Investment deadline ISA transfers: 6 April 2018
- Investment deadline for direct and 2018/19 ISA applications: 27 April 2018
*The return of your investment depends on the performance of the FTSE 100 Index and the ability of the counterparty (Investec Bank Plc) to repay your money.
Reduced arrangement fee: For investments of £100,000 or more into this plan, processed through Fair Investment Company, your arrangement fee will be reduced to 2% of your original investment.