Fixed monthly income: 4.56% p.a. our best selling fixed rate
If you’re concerned about low interest rates and inflation, and you’re looking for a high level of fixed monthly income, our best selling income plan could be a good place to start.
The FTSE 100 Enhanced Income Plan from Investec pays a fixed income of 0.38% each month (equivalent to 4.56% each year) and has a fixed term of five years, so you know exactly how much you will be paid, when and for how long.
At the end of the plan, your original capital is returned in full unless the FTSE 100 Index has fallen by more than 50% during the term of the plan. If the Index has fallen by more than half, and also finishes the plan term below its starting level, then your initial capital will be reduced by 1% for each 1% fall. You could therefore lose some or all of your original investment.
With long term savings rates currently only offering around 2.0% fixed, ask yourself – is a return of capital unless the FTSE falls by more than 50% a fair trade off for a 4.56% fixed income?
- Fixed monthly income: 0.38% (equivalent to 4.56% per year)
- Capital at risk investment*
- Alternative collateralised option available featuring additional protection, returning 0.34% per month (4.08% pa)**
- Investment term: 5 Years
- Arrangement fee applies
- Minimum single investment - £3,000
- Maximum ISA investment - £20,000
- ISA transfers accepted
- Maximum direct investment - £1,000,000
- The Plan is available for Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline ISA transfers: The deadline for this plan has now passed. Please fill in the form to receive details of the next plan as soon as they become available
- Investment deadline for direct & ISA applications: The deadline for this plan has now passed. Please fill in the form to receive details of the next plan as soon as they become available
*The return of your investment depends on the performance of the FTSE 100 Index and the ability of the counterparty (Investec Bank Plc) to repay your money.
**An alternative 6 year collateralised option is also available paying a slightly lower potential return of 0.34% per month (4.08% pa) which has an additional protection feature designed to reduce the risk of potential loss to your investment in the event that Investec Bank plc, as counterparty to the Plan, fails or becomes bankrupt. The risk to your investment will instead be dependent on either the solvency of five UK financial institutions: Aviva plc, Barclays Bank plc, Prudential plc, HSBC Bank plc and Lloyds Bank plc. Please see the factsheet and brochure for details
Reduced arrangement fee: For investments of £100,000 or more into this plan, processed through Fair Investment Company, your arrangement fee will be reduced to 2% of your original investment.