Compare Business funding solutions
Applying won’t affect your credit score
- Apply online in 5 minutes
- Get approved in 24 hours
- Interest only charged on your outstanding balance for the days you’re using your loan – no hidden fees, no long-term commitments. Rates start at 2% a month for a Flexi-Loan, depending on your business
- Flexi-Loans also available for loans between £1,000 to £200,000 over 12 months
- Must be based in the UK and be a sole trader, partnership or limited company
Cashflow Solutions provide a fasttrack business finance service
- Business loans from £50,001
- Up to 6 year term
- For Limited companies with 12+ months trading
- No personal guarantees up to £250,000
- No setup fees
- Minimum turnover of £200,000 pa
- Limited companies only
- Must have 12 months trading with one years accounts
Clifton Private Finance are an independent broker
- Business Invoice Finance from £3000
- Up to 90% of your invoice value
- Cash advance within 24 hours
- Revolving capital facilities available
- Same day agreement in principle
- Minimum turnover of £50,000 pa
How To Get A Business Loan
In finding a suitable loan for your business it is important to understand the different types of business loan available and to ensure you are getting the right finance suited to your requirements.
Business loans can be categorized under the following:
Your business may be entitled to a Government business loan or grant depending on the nature of your business and location. The Government start up scheme funds and mentors entrepreneurs where a low cost unsecured loan is made available over a 5 year term for qualifying businesses. Interest is paid on the loan and capital repayment holidays are available.
Unsecured Business Loans
Some lenders will consider providing a business if it has a strong trading record an unsecured loan although most lenders will want some form of security for larger loans. A number of new lenders using smart technology to analyze your monthly accounts and business model can offer loans for qualifying businesses on a unsecured basis. For start up businesses unsecured loans are usually capped.
A business secured loan is where generally the assets of the business are used as security for a loan.
Business Bridging Loans
Typically loans between 1 and 12 months business bridging loans provide short term finance to cover a short term gap in funding. Use our bridging loan service to find the most cost effective deals in the market.