Share Dealing ISA Accounts
See below our selected UK share dealing account offerings for your 2019-20 ISA. You can invest up to £20,000 into a individual savings account tax free wrapper.
Important information: Investment ISAs are tax-efficient wrappers for long term investments. Capital at risk. Charges may apply. Tax rules may change in the future and whether particular tax rules benefit you, will depend on your individual circumstances. ISA transfer charges may apply, please check with your provider.
£9.95 standard trader rate
- Voted ‘Best Share Dealing App 2015’ in Investors Chronicle and FT Investment and Wealth Management Awards and ‘Best online Share Dealing provider 2015’ in Your Money Direct Awards
- Place 10 deals or more per month and pay only £4.95 per online deal in the next month
- Choose from over 4,000 investment funds
- Place less than 10 deals per month and pay £9.95 per online deal in the next month
£11.95 standard trader rate
- Online trading charges are based on previous month’s activity. 20+ trades made in previous month is £5.95 a trade. 10-19 trades are £8.95 a trade. Less than 10 trades it’s £11.95
- Free mobile app to deal shares, access prices, indices, news and research
- Free live share prices
- No admin charges
- Make your own investment decisions and deal thousands of UK, American, Canadian and European shares
- 1.00% (£20 minimum, £50 maximum) charge applies to phone and post dealing
- 0.5% Stamp Duty and a PTM levy of £1.00 is charged on all UK trades over £10,000
- The value of your investments can rise as well as fall, so you may get back less than you invested
- If you’re unsure about the suitability, we recommend you ask for independent advice
Share Dealing ISAs
You can use your annual ISA allowance within a share dealing account allowing you to buy and sell tax efficiently.
We have selected a range of platform providers who offer ISA share trading account for UK and international stocks and shares.
Important Risk Information:
This website contains information only and does not constitute advice or a personal recommendation in any way whatsoever. The value of investments and income from them can fall as well as rise and you may not get back the full amount invested. The tax efficiency of ISAs is based on current tax law and there is no guarantee that tax rules will stay the same in the future.
Different types of investment carry different levels of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Prior to making any decision to invest, you should ensure that you are familiar with the risks associated with a particular investment and should read the product literature. If you are in any doubt as to the suitability of a particular investment, both in respect of its objectives and its risk profile, you should seek independent financial advice.