Share Dealing ISA Accounts
Compare top UK platforms for share dealing
Using the Investor Service Plan
- Over 40,000 UK and global stocks to choose from across 17 stock exchanges
- Invest directly in shares, ETF funds, investment trusts and more
- Reduce your FX costs by managing money in up to 9 currencies
- No transfer fees or exit fees
- £9.99 a month on the Investor Service Plan
- Get the award winning Quotestream, Level 2 streaming prices and real time portfolio management for a low fixed price of £20pm plus VAT
- The value of your investments can rise as well as fall, so you may get back less than you invested
- If you’re unsure about the suitability, we recommend you ask for independent advice
Flat fee for buying stocks on LSE or buying ETF's
Important information: The value of your investments can go up and down, and you may get back less than you invest. Capital is at risk. Investment ISAs are tax-efficient wrappers for long term investments. Other charges may apply. Tax rules may change in the future and whether particular tax rules benefit you, will depend on your individual circumstances. ISA transfer charges may apply, please check with your provider.
What is a share dealing ISA?
You can use your annual ISA allowance (currently for 2021-22 that is up to £20,000) within a share dealing account allowing you to buy and sell tax efficiently.
Simply you can buy and sell investments tax efficiently within a ISA tax wrapper. So you will not be subject to income tax on dividends and you will pay no capital gains tax (CGT) on gains.
Which platforms offer share dealing ISAs?
We have selected a range of platform providers who offer ISA share trading account for UK and international stocks and shares.
Not all platform providers can offer you a ISA wrapper option when you buy and sell investments.
What to look for with a share dealing account ISA
Share dealing ISA Trading Accounts are the ideal choice for investors looking for flexibility and uncapped investment options.
A good dealing account will provide flexibility with a wide choice of investment options in the market, including funds, shares, investment trusts and ETFs.
Many trading account platforms as part of their offering will provide impartial expert ideas and analysis, as well as tools you need to be a confident investor.
The ability to trade whilst now on the move is now standard with progressive providers offering secure iOS and Android trading apps so you never miss an opportunity.