Home Insurance For Tenants

Compare Home Insurance For Tenants Across UK Market

Great Home Insurance Offers!

Compare Over 45+ UK Home Insurance Quotes!

  • One short form to complete
  • Compare UK building, contents, or combined home insurance providers
  • Find a policy to suit your needs!
Get Home Insurance Quotes »
Insurance Offered
Compare over 45 UK home insurance providers
Easy Quote Form
You could save up to £165*. Save time and money. One short form to complete, tailor a policy to suit your needs and compare providers
*51% of consumers could save £165.27 on their Home Building & Contents Insurance. The saving was calculated by comparing the cheapest price found with the average of the next seven cheapest prices quoted by insurance providers on Seopa Ltd’s insurance comparison website. This is based on representative cost savings from September 2023. The savings you could achieve are dependent on your individual circumstances.

Home Contents Insurance For Tenants

Insurers in providing contents insurance for you will want to know if you are renting from:

  • A private landlord
  • A local council
  • A housing association

Do you want cover for furnished or unfurnished property ? As part of getting a quote you will need to decide on whether you pay a voluntary excess and at what level.

Some insurers will insist on a compulsory excess amount. Important to check this as a cheap quote may come with the sting of a high excess if you make a claim.

As with all insurance any previous claims you have had may impact on the level of cover you are offered. A contents insurance policy will generally come with a caveat that certain terms are met when making a claim – check the small print of your policy.