Home Insurance For Tenants
Compare UK Tenants Insurance Policies
- Save £££’s online with our home insurance policies
- Buildings, contents or combined insurance available
- Add on optional extras
- Low prices with great value insurance
- Flexible, comprehensive home insurance
- CCJ’s, bankruptcy or offenders acceptable
- Cover available for vacant property
- Non standard construction insurance available
- 9 out of 10 customers rate overall claims service as excellent
Home Contents Insurance For Tenants
Insurers in providing contents insurance for you will want to know if you are renting from:
- A private landlord
- A local council
- A housing association
Do you want cover for furnished or unfurnished property ? As part of getting a quote you will need to decide on whether you pay a voluntary excess and at what level.
Some insurers will insist on a compulsory excess amount. Important to check this as a cheap quote may come with the sting of a high excess if you make a claim.
As with all insurance any previous claims you have had may impact on the level of cover you are offered. A contents insurance policy will generally come with a caveat that certain terms are met when making a claim – check the small print of your policy.