Compare UK Bridging Loan Deals
If you are looking to finance or refinance a residential or commercial property we can help. We are independent and work with over 60 UK lenders many of whom are specialist lenders not available on the high street. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service responsive to your needs.
Clifton Private Finance are a specialist finance broker working with a wide range of market leading lenders who provide residential and commercial short term finance for property transactions.
Our bridging loan service provides:
- Market leading bridging loan quotes from 0.44% pm
- Up to 80% LTV available on 1st charge; 75% on a 2nd charge
- Bridging Loan amounts from £25,000 to £50 million
- Fast completion
If you are interested in taking out a bridging loan finance can be arranged quickly – anything from 5 days depending on the bridging lender you use is possible and their process.
Lenders will typically lend up to 75% loan to value on your existing property however this can be more depending on what other assets you have in the background.
Use a bridging loan calculator to see how much you can borrow and the costs involved.
Why a Bridging Loan?
Bridging loans are very useful for short term finance and usually can be arranged very quickly.
Bridging loan finance is suitable for acquiring property at auctions, funding the period between buying a new house and selling your old house, buying property for renovation to sell on, buying land for development, and other short term cash flow requirements.
Bridging Loan Information
- Typically you will have equity in your property such that total borrowings do not exceed 75-80% LTV (loan to value). You can get a higher LTV than this but you will need to offer additional security.
- Interest will be in most cases rolled up – you pay the interest back at the end of the loan term.
- Typically there will be a completion fee for setting up the loan of 2% of the loan as well as valuation and legal fees.
- The bridging loan term can range from 1 month to 18 months.
- The loan can be first or second charge on your property.
- at the end of the term loan can be converted into a residential or commercial mortgage.
- Bridging loans can be arranged for private individuals or companies.
- Loans available in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland (non regulated only).