Classic Motorbike Insurance
Classic Motorbike Insurance Deals
It is probably safe to assume that if you are the owner of a classic motorbike, insurance will be high up on your list of priorities.
A classic bike is, by definition, a motorbike that is more than 20 years old, although the actual definition is fairly fluid. These bikes usually involve a serious investment in both time and money, but it may surprise you that classic bikes are often cheaper to insure than many modern models.
This trend is actually fairly easy to explain. Most insurers will calculate the cost of the motorbike insurance premiums they will charge you by considering the likelihood of you making a claim. Figures show that fewer claims are made on classic bikes due to:
- People not taking them out on the roads as much
- People are more like to keep them regularly maintained
- Classic bikes are harder to steal and sell quietly
We can offer a range of competitive quotes from the insurance providers listed in the table below. It is always advisable to take some time to compare motorbike insurance quotes in order to find the best possible deal:
- Flexible and affordable solution for riders who only need cover for a short period of time
- Cover from 1 to 7 days
- Getting a quote only takes a couple of minutes and then if you’re approved you are insured from the minute you want to be.
- Cover is available for riders aged 17-70 from a wide range of backgrounds
- Minimum age – Must be 17