Cheap Share Dealing
Share dealing platforms for UK and international trading
No markup, no ticket fee, no management fees
Flat fee for buying stocks on LSE or buying ETF's
Using the Investor Service Plan
0% commission on US shares
Transaction fees from £3 for funds (or £1 for each automated regular investment), plus a platform fee of £4-£125/ month. Invest in over 2,000 funds plus Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), Investment Trusts, shares and more.
Top Share Dealing Accounts
1. Fineco Bank
Trade all products anywhere with Finec’s top rated App; mobile streaming quotes and news, live P&L updates and customisable interactive charts.
Founded in 1999 Fineco are one of Europe’s largest banks listed on the Euro Stoxx 600. They are a authorised bank by the Bank of Italy and fully regulated by the FCA and PRA. With 1.3 million clients in Italy they have financial assets of €81bn.
TAKE YOUR TRADING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
PROFESSIONAL TRADING DATA AND TOOLS
• Free real time quotes for UK, EU and US Markets
• Professional interactive charting system featuring customizable timeframes and technical indicators
• Stock order books on 5 levels
• Real-time news and from Reuters, MF-DJ, Twitter and more
• Keep track of your positions and manage your risk with stops and limits
• Economic calendar and upcoming events to plan your daily strategy
Get 50 Free Trades For 2 Months*
*Terms Apply (See Fineco Bank website for details)
Ideal for use with our trading, ISA and SIPP accounts, our app is available for iPhone® and Android devices. The ii app is as safe and secure as trading online, and by using your existing username and password you can trade, get quotes and manage your portfolio with a touch of a button. Latest update includes:
Face & Touch ID – fast and secure access to your account
Newsfeeds – bringing you the latest updates from our award-winning news service
Secure Messaging – contact us about your account wherever you are
Mobile Stream UK Level 2 Share Prices On The Go
Stream UK Level 2 share prices and create custom workspaces easily with the most feature-rich application of its kind.
With access to market data, analytics and research information, Quotestream is uniquely designed to give you all the tools you need to create your own unique portfolio.
Take control of your trading with access to 1000’s of markets (including stocks,forex and indices).
- Native designs across all major mobile and tablet devices
- Regularly updated to give you the best trading experience possible
- Absolutely free to download
- Trade confidently with secure 256-bit SSL encryption
- Access exclusive data and analysis on forex, stocks and shares, indices and more
The IG mobile dealing apps give you access to a wide range of markets, such as:
Trade FX markets with IG’s lowest ever spreads, including EUR/USD and AUD/USD from 0.6 points
Open positions on thousands of shares from major indices around the world
Speculate on a variety of stock indices, with 24-hour markets on the FTSE 100, Wall Street, Germany 30 and more
Trade futures, as well as commodities with no expiry points: including Brent Crude and Spot Gold
Voted Winner “Best Trading App” Investors Chronicle Investment & Wealth Management Awards 2018
4. AJ Bell
The AJ Bell Youinvest app puts your investment portfolio in your pocket. Available through Apple App or Google Play. Completely free to download, it lets you buy and sell, and keep track of your investments securely on the go.
You can open an account in minutes. AJ Bell offer Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs), Stocks and shares ISAs (including Lifetime ISAs and Junior ISAs) and Dealing accounts.
Using this app, you can:
- Buy and sell a wide range of investments including shares, funds, investment trusts and ETFs
- Deal at best or place limit and stop orders
- Edit and cancel existing limit orders
- Set up regular investments
- Keep an eye on the value of your account – 24/7
- Top up your account using a debit card
- View your cash statement and transaction history
- Read market news and the latest content from Shares Magazine
- Watch our latest investment videos
- Send, read and reply to your secure messages
- Enable face/fingerprint recognition for ‘read-only access’ to your account (you’ll be asked to fully log in to deal, top up or send a secure message)
5. HL App
With HL apps via Apple or google Play you can:
- Trade thousands of UK shares, bonds, exchange traded funds and investment trusts, and over 3,000 funds
- Trade overseas shares
- Switch on live share prices (HL clients only)
- Set stop and limit orders so you don’t miss trading opportunities
- Track your favourite investments using watch lists
The HL app uses the same 128-bit encryption as the HL website, ensuring your details and transactions are safe. If you save your personal or app login details, they will be fully encrypted before they’re stored on your device.
Even if you don’t have an account with us you can use the HL app to view markets, factsheets, guides and research. However, you won’t be able to view live share prices, trade shares or use any share dealing tools.