As of 2004, Abbey is now owned by the Spanish financial provider, Santander. With this in mind, business mortgage deals from Abbey are offered with the following features:
- You can borrow from £25,001 up to £1 million
- Competitive LTV ratios on business property finance
- You can repay your business mortgage over the course of 5-25 years
- You can choose between a fixed interest rate or a variable tracker rate of interest
- You can expect to receive a business mortgage agreement in principle within 3 days
- You can enjoy flexible capital repayments free of charge, on the condition that the original security in intact.
Before meeting with a representative from your chosen business mortgage provider, it is always recommended to carefully consider the various interest rate deals and other options that may be available. Our partner, B2B business mortgage brokers may be able to help you find a better deal on a business mortgage.
B2B mortgage brokers may provide you with specialist advice and guidance on arranging a business mortgage, including the following featured:
- Access to UK market (limited access in Scotland and Northern Ireland due to legal restrictions)
- An opportunity to receive bespoke quotes
- No Broker fees – you can save time and money because B2B mortgage brokers may find the best lender for you with no additional fees.
- B2B mortgage brokers work to ensure that you are allocated a lender who understands the nature of your business.