Compare Abbey Mortgage Rates
Abbey mortgages (now known as Santander UK) offer a wide choice of mortgage deals for first time buyers, home movers and those who are looking to remortgage. Whether you are looking for a fixed rate or a tracker mortgage deal, Abbey could have something for you. With over 160 years of mortgage lending expertise behind them, Santander offers an award-winning mortgage service to all its customers.
Abbey Mortgages Features and Benefits
Whether you are new or existing customer or Abbey (now known as Santander), there are many features and plus points of Abbey mortgages that could help make the mortgage process easy and cost-effective for you. Some of these benefits could include:
- No booking fees on selected Abbey mortgage products including a wide range of fixed rate and tracker mortgage deal
- Many Abbey mortgages offer a free standard valuation on any property that is valued up to £2.5 million.
- Cashback deals of up to £250 on selected Abbey Mortgages
- Help to Buy – If you have a 5% to 10% deposit, the Government’s Help to Buy Mortgage Guarantee Scheme may be able to help you get a foot on the property ladder. Abbey is participating in this scheme which means that they receive Government guarantees on mortgages and are therefore able to offer mortgages of up to 95% loan to value (LTV) to eligible customers. You will need to meet all the usual Abbey mortgage criteria as well as the Help to Buy criteria.
If you approach Abbey via a mortgage intermediary, there are several other mortgage options that could be available to you, such as New Build mortgage deals and Shared Ownership schemes.
How we can help you find a mortgage
Our expert team of independent whole of market mortgage advisers are on hand to help you make sense of the wide range of mortgage deals on the market today. Use our mortgage service to:
- Compare latest Abbey Mortgage Rates – we can help you whether you are looking to get on the property ladder as a first time buyer, are moving house, or want to get a remortgage for a better deal.
- Use our Abbey mortgage calculator to see how Abbey Mortgages compare with other top deals that are currently available on the mortgage market.
- Get free information and mortgage advice from our independent mortgage service on your range of options from Abbey and other top mortgage lenders.