Why choose Aviva travel insurance?
Travel insurance direct from Aviva. You could save up to 20% when you buy online - 32% of customers are expected to receive the maximum saving*. You’re covered for up to a maximum of 31 days for each trip. UK holidays are also included as long as they include at least two consecutive nights pre-booked accommodation. Annual multi trip travel insurance includes cover for:
- Emergency medical expenses – up to £10 million
- Lost or stolen passport – up to £750
- Lost or stolen money – up to £500 overall and up to £300 for cash and bank notes
- Legal expenses – up to £50,000
- Charges incurred if you have to cancel or abandon your trip – up to £5,000 per person
- Kennel or cattery fees you’ve paid or have to pay if your trip is cancelled or abandoned
If you go on a winter sports holiday or take your golf clubs abroad, for an additional premium, you can add winter sports travel insurance or golf cover. Aviva can also provide business travel insurance cover.
Aviva can provide annual travel insurance for new customers under 75 years of age. * Discount does not apply to optional covers.