Bank of Baroda is India's leading Public Sector Bank – with a global presence across 25 countries, the bank has been serving UK customers since 1957. The bank is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and your deposits are guaranteed under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
The Bank of Baroda saving bank accounts are designed with a range of practical features, including:
- Account can be opened with a minimum balance of £100
- Account can be opened in GBP, USD and Euro currencies
- Interest is paid every six months, on 1st June and 1st December each year
- Your deposit is guaranteed under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Ten UK Bank of Baroda branches
- Cheque and cash deposit facility at all NatWest branches in UK
- Free cheque book
- Free Visa Classic debit card
- Additional cards available
- Online banking – view your transactions and current balance instantly
- Set up a standing order for remittance and transfer of funds
- Open a joint account if required
Compare savings accounts with our free service to see how Bank of Baroda savings accounts compare to other top savings account on offer – when you find the right account for you, you can apply online quickly and easily. See the table above for a selection of the latest savings accounts from other leading providers and apply online.