Bank of Scotland Mortgages
Bank of Scotland and Halifax have joined forces to become HBOS, one of the leading mortgage providers in the UK. Together they offer a wide range of home loans, including:
- Home purchase mortgage
- First time buyer mortgage
- Buy to let mortgage
- A range of fixed or tracker mortgages
- Depending on what mortgage you choose, you could be entitled to a range of flexible features
- Expert mortgage advisers on hand to help
- Bank of Scotland can help to arrange a survey
- Bank of Scotland can help you find a solicitor to carry out the conveyancing process
- Apply online, over the phone, or in branch
- Bank of Scotland is participating the Help to Buy scheme, which is a Government-backed programme designed to help people buy their own homes with a smaller deposit – if you have a 5% to 10% deposit, speak to Bank of Scotland to see if you could be eligible for the Help to Buy scheme
The Bank of Scotland was formed in 1695, making it Scotland’s oldest bank. In 2001, Bank of Scotland merged with Halifax, taking the name Halifax Bank of Scotland (HBOS). In 2009, HBOS was acquired by the Lloyds Banking Group. Nowadays, as part of HBOS, the Bank of Scotland brand provides a wide range of mortgages to suit different borrowers.
Fill in our simple mortgage calculator above, to compare Bank of Scotland mortgage deals with other leading providers and make sure you find the best mortgage for your needs.