Compare Barclays Insurance
There are a number of Barclays insurance products to choose from, and if you buy more than one type of insurance from Barclays, you might be able to save on your premiums.
Barclays Life Insurance
Barclays life insurance offers simple, great-value cover - prices start at just £5! And, if you buy Barclays life insurance online you can get a quote in under 2 minutes and save for buying online!
Barclays Car Insurance
Barclays car insurance service can help you find a good deal. It will search through a panel of 22 leading UK insurers to get you the best quote. Benefits of Barclays car insurance include:
- Searches through a panel of 22 leading UK insurers
- 70 per cent no claims discount with 5 years no claims
- A discount if you buy online
Barclays Home Insurance
With Barclays home insurance you can benefit from:
- Online discounts
- New for old replacement on most items
- A year's guarantee of repairs and replacement
- Up to £500,000 worth of cover for buildings and £50,000 for contents
- The cover not only covers fire, flood and all the usual, but also pays out for accidental damage - even if your child kicks a football through a neighbours' window.
Barclays Travel Insurance
With Barclays travel insurance you can opt for single trip cover, or if you are likely to be going abroad a number of times during the year, you can take out an annual multi-trip policy. With Barclays travel insurance, you get:
- Medical expenses cover of up to £10million
- £2million of Personal public liability insurance
- Personal accident cover up to £30,000
Barclays travel insurance policies also include a 24 hour Travel Assistant Helpline and if you buy your travel policy online, you could save even more.
Barclays Health Insurance
There are different levels of Barclays health insurance to choose from, with singular plans and cover for all the family. Options include:
- Barclays Personal Accident Plan - Get up to £250,000 if you become disabled as a result of a serious accident or injury.
- Barclays Everyday health Cash Plan - You and your children are covered under the personal accident plan policy with additional cover to meet the costs of everyday healthcare such as dentists and opticians
- Barclays Accidental Death Health Plan - Cover of up to £75,000 to help your family cope financially in the event of your accidental death.
- Barclays Hospital Cash Plan - Cover for the costs that can build up should you end up staying in hospital as a result of accident or illness.
You could save on Barclays health insurance if you buy your policy online.
Barclays also offers business insurance, buy to let insurance and cover for students living away from home.