The range of Barclays Mortgages from Woolwich include:
- Fixed rate mortgages – enjoy the security of knowing exactly how much you will need to repay each month. Barclays fixed rate mortgage deals are available up to 10 years’ duration.
- Offset Mortgages – Help reduce your mortgage while making your savings work for you. You can link any of your Barclays current accounts or ISAs to your offset mortgage to reduce the mortgage balance and thus reduce the amount you are charged interest on. By doing this you could reduce either your mortgage term, or your payments each month.
- Tracker Mortgages - Check out the whole range of Barclay’s award winning tracker mortgages. Instead of being fixed for a certain time after you get your mortgage deal, a tracker mortgage follows Barclays Bank base rate for a set period of time. Barclays offers tracker mortgage deals that span a variety of time periods, including 2 and 3 years’ duration.
- Buy To Let - Looking to provide income from your mortgage? Check out Barclays wide range of Buy to Let products including fixed, tracker and offset buy to let mortgage deals.
- Great Escape Remortgages – Barclays offers a broad selection of remortgage packages for people who are looking to switch.
- First Time Buyer Family Springboard mortgages – designed to allow relatives to help a first time buyer get on the property ladder without using their own savings to do so, this mortgage entails the buyer taking out a mortgage and their relative putting 10% of the purchase price into a savings account linked to that mortgage. The buyer receives a 95% loan to value (LTV) mortgage, while the relative received their money back with interest after three years as long as the buyer has kept up with repayments.
Benefits and features of Barclays mortgages
Some Barclays mortgage deals allow you to make overpayments of up to 10% on your mortgage, with no charges. This facility could allow you to pay off your mortgage earlier than might otherwise be possible.
With a Barclays Offset Mortgage, you can offset up to 12 Barclays accounts against the mortgage, offering flexibility in reducing your mortgage term or mortgage repayments.
Barclays will allow you to port your mortgage in most cases – this means that you can take it with you if you move home.
Barclays Current Account holders may be eligible for a better mortgage deal with Barclays loyalty mortgages. Use the Barclays mortgage calculator to help you find the best Barclays mortgage deal for your situation, or call our independent mortgage team on 0117 332 6063 for no-obligation help and advice.