Some of the services provided by banks and building societies that offer business banking include:
- Advice and training for new businesses
- Business banking or corporate banking, depending on your turn over
- Local business management
- Online and telephone banking, giving businesses 24 hour access to their accounts
- Advisors to help with payroll and daily transactions
Different banks provide varying levels of service – some charge for things that others will not, instigate different limits such as the number of withdrawals allowed per month, and offer different interest rates.
To find the right business banking account for you, compare a number of accounts first.
See the table above for leading business banking deals, or click on the link below to compare further: