Features of car and van insurance deals
Some things to look for in car and van insurance policies include:
- Multi-vehicle discounts
- 24-hour accident recovery
- Windscreen replacement or repair
- Cover for personal belongings and audio equipment
- Breakdown cover
Choosing the right type of car and van insurance
Policy options for your van insurance include:
- Third party only insurance – this is the minimum level of vehicle insurance required by law in the UK and covers damage to property or injury to others caused by your vehicle. However, it doesn’t cover damage to your own vehicle.
- Third party fire and theft – this type of insurance covers the same things as third party only insurance, with the addition of cover for damage to your vehicle by fire or the loss of your vehicle through theft.
- Comprehensive insurance – this type of insurance will cover you for the same eventualities as third party fire and theft, plus loss or damage to your vehicle, personal effects cover, windscreen damage, accidental damage, and even medical expenses.
- Telematics insurance – this type of insurance involves installing a ‘black box’ in your vehicle that tracks how you drive, meaning that you could receive cheaper premiums for showing safe driving behaviours
Our simple, FREE and impartial service will compare car and van insurance deals from many different providers, making sure you get the full picture and the best cover for you at the best price. Check out the table below for some of the latest deals: