Compare Features and Benefits of Coop Mortgages
Some of the features and benefits of Cooperative Bank Mortgages include:
- Free standard valuation on properties up to the value of £500,000 is included with selected co-operative mortgage deals when you use a surveyor who has been approved by the Cooperative bank
- Fee free standard remortgage conveyancing and valuation package available on selected remortgage deals
- Some Cooperative Bank mortgage products are available with no booking fees or application fees
- Portable mortgages – if you move house you can transfer your mortgage to another property, subject to terms and conditions.
About Co-operative Bank mortgages
The Co-operative Bank was originally founded in 1844 as the Rochdale Pioneers Society. The Co-Operative Bank as we know it today was set up in 1872 and offers a range of new mortgage deals, as well as administering those held by former Britannia customers. The Co-operative Bank mortgage calculator could help you find the best co-op mortgage deal for you.
Choosing the right mortgage for you
If you are struggling to locate the best deal for your circumstances, our independent mortgage team could help.
For more information on the Co-operative Bank mortgage range, check out the rates in the table above, and to compare Co-operative mortgages with other leading providers, fill in our quick enquiry form for free impartial advice and no obligation quotes or call our independent mortgage team on 0117 332 6063.
- Option to overpay up to 10% of your outstanding mortgage balance annually
- A dedicated mortgage team will process your application efficiently from start to finish
- Up to 90% loan-to-value mortgages available for first time buyers, with no arrangement fee or standard valuation fee
- Free mortgage protection advice
- Fixed rate mortgages – if you are concerned about interest rate fluctuations in the future, then a fixed rate mortgage deal allows you to guarantee that your monthly payments will stay the same for the duration of the fixed term. Fixed rate mortgage deals from the Co-operative Bank are available from two to five years’ duration.
- Lifetime tracker mortgages – these mortgages rise and fall along with the Bank of England Base Rate and are available at up to 75% loan to value (LTV).
- Compare 100s of mortgages
- Get impartial information and advice
- Find the best mortgage deal for you