A commercial bank is one which provides financial services for businesses. Whether you business is small or has a turnover of £10 million a year, it is important to find the right place to manage you finances and help your business grow. Commercial bank accounts can include such features as:
- Advice and training for new businesses
- Business banking or corporate banking, depending on your turnover
- Help with daily transactions such as payroll
- 24 hour access through internet and telephone banking
- Business loans, mortgages and overdrafts
It is important to choose the best commercial bank for your business interests, so compare the leading providers.