Check out the latest online share dealing accounts...Compare the latest share dealing accounts for direct access to markets and competitive trading charges.
Use the table below to find out more about share dealing accounts and share dealing ISAs; apply online and you could start buying and selling shares straight away.
Share Dealing Accounts Selection
|MarketMaster® ||£5.95||More Info >
- Trade from £5.95 to £11.95 per deal
- With Barclays Stockbrokers Price Improver® you get better prices on most deals.
- Invest in UK stocks and shares, Funds, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), Exchange Traded Commodities, Gilts and Bonds
- With MarketMaster® you get regular statements, portfolio valuations and contract notes when you buy or sell.
- Access to dealing tools, news updates and research data and analysis to help you decide what to buy and sell.
- The value of your investments can rise as well as fall.
- You may get back less than you invested. If you’re unsure, we recommend you ask for independent advice.
Hargreaves Lansdown Vantage Share Account
|Vantage Share Trading Account||£5.95||More Info >
- Online trading charges are based on previous month's activity. 20+ trades made in previous month is £5.95 a trade. 10-19 trades are £8.95 a trade. Less than 10 trades it’s £11.95.
- Free mobile app to deal shares, access prices, indices, news and research.
- Free live share prices.
- No admin charges.
- Make your own investment decisions and deal thousands of UK, American, Canadian and European shares.
- 1.00% (£20 minimum, £50 maximum) charge applies to phone and post dealing.
- 0.5% Stamp Duty and a PTM levy of £1.00 is charged on all UK trades over £10,000.
- The value of your investments can rise as well as fall, so you may get back less than you invested.
- If you’re unsure about the suitability, we recommend you ask for independent advice.
Alliance Trust Sharedealing
|Share Trading Account||£12.50||More Info >
- From £12.50 per trade
- Invest a fixed amount monthly from £1.50 per trade
- Choose from over 1,900 funds
- No account set-up fee
- Award winning service
- There is a quarterly administration charge of £18.75 + VAT
Other costs such as annual admin costs or higher charges for trading in international markets may apply. Read the full details from the account provider before opening an account to make sure you are getting the best deal for your needs.