Early Retirement Advice
Currently if you are 55 or over you may be able to take early retirement pension benefits from your pension fund however pension schemes operate under many different sets of rules and can prove extremely complicated and difficult to understand. A major change in the pension system is that tax free cash is set at a maximum of 25% of your pension fund. Current pension rules limit the amount you can build up in your pension fund.
If you are considering early retirement we recommend that you seek impartial advice:
Our Pension Service* provides:-
Impartial Quotes & Advice on your retirement options.
- Advice on transferring pensions and transfer analysis comparing existing scheme benefits with the new scheme.
- Quotes & Advice on your Annuity Options - You could get up to 40% more income by choosing the right annuity provider for you. Information & Advice on pensions & other retirement income products.
- Advice on investing capital for income and efficient tax planning.
- Assessment of your circumstances to find the most suitable type of pension for you.
- Helping you with the relevant paperwork to ensure that your pension is processed smoothly.