These days, professional musicians don't just have an instrument on their back – they often have a van full of expensive gadgets, and instruments are becoming increasingly hi-tech and valuable; if this sounds like you, it's important to get adequate electronic instrument insurance to protect yourself financially. Musicguard provides cover for £80 million of instruments for 10,000 UK musicians, offering:
- Cover for loss, theft, or accidental damage up to £250,000
- Personal accident cover if you are injured while using your instrument of up to £10,000
- Third party liability up to £1million as standard, or upgrade to £2million or £5million
- Get an instrument on hire until yours is replaced
With Musicguard you can get electronic instrument insurance that covers your instrument in the UK, or pay a bit more for EU cover. A 30 day worldwide policy is also available, or if you do a lot of travelling, you may want to opt for the full worldwide cover option. The standard electronic instrument insurance policy has no excess, but you can choose to pay an excess in order to lower your premium.
There are also optional extras such as:
- Breakdown insurance, for if your electronic instrument stops working due to an electronic defect
- In vehicle cover to protect it while on the road
With the Musicguard price promise which refunds double the difference if you find the same cover for less somewhere else, you could get a competitive deal. Get a quote for electronic instrument insurance by clicking on the link below.