If you choose a Comprehensive policy, you'll get:
- Courtesy car if you use one of our approved repairers
- Named drivers earn an elephant.co.uk No Claims Bonus
- Named driver No Claims Bonus can only be used with elephant policies.
- Windscreen repair (excess applies)
- Stereo cover - Up to £1,250 or 15% of the value of your car, whichever is the lower
- £5,000 Personal injury cover
You can also choose from a wide selection of option extras when you insure your car with Elephant, including:
- Keycare – cover for your car and house keys if they are lost, damaged or stolen
- Motor Legal Protection provides up to £100,000 of cover for legal costs if you're involved in a motor accident that's not your fault. Up to £100,000 cover for uninsured losses, such as your excesses, and personal injury, from the driver at fault after a motor accident. You could also benefit from assistance if you are involved in contract disputes relating to your car, and the cost of claims if your car's identity is cloned.
- Access to online legal documents and a free Legal Advice Helpline which is available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Personal injury plus cover – provides additional personal injury cover up to £50,000
- The Elephant car insurance online customer services facility allows you to view and change your policy details as well as see how future changes will affect your premium.