BEST SELLER - Fixed Income
|FTSE 100 Enhanced Income Plan||Investec Bank plc||6 years|
|More Info >
- 5.04% income paid regardless of the performance of the FTSE 100
- Monthly income
- Available for ISA, ISA transfer and direct investment
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications - 21 October 2016
- Investment deadline for direct and ISA applications - 4 November 2016
- Capital is at risk if the FTSE 100 Index falls by more than 50% during the term and finishes lower than its starting value, in which case your initial investment will reduce by 1% for each 1% fall
- Minimum investment £3,000
- An arrangement fee applies to this plan
- Product designed to be held for the full term
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
Important Risk Information:
This website contains information only and does not constitute advice or a personal recommendation in any way whatsoever. The value of investments and income from them can fall as well as rise and you may not get back the full amount invested. The tax efficiency of ISAs is based on current tax law and there is no guarantee that tax rules will stay the same in the future. The products shown will be arranged on a non-advisory basis, unless otherwise agreed. Different types of investment carry different levels of risk and may not be suitable for all investors.
Please ensure that you read the Important Risk Information for further details. Prior to making any decision to invest, you should ensure that you are familiar with the risks associated with a particular investment and should read the product literature. If you are at all unsure of the suitability of a particular product for your circumstances you should seek independent financial advice. Please refer to our Non Advisory Terms of Business and Disclaimer & Privacy Statement for further information.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation and trust advice, debt management, unsecured loans, credit cards, advice on household bills and some aspects of deposits, buy to let mortgages and secured loans. The information and content of this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore intended for UK consumers.