The opportunity for up to 6.40% annual income, quarterly payments...
The Focus FTSE Contingent Income Plan February 2017 is a maximum six year and two week structured investment income plan linked to the performance of the FTSE 100 Index (‘the Index’).
The Index is measured at the start of the plan and then ongoing on a quarterly basis. On each Quarterly Measurement Date, if the Index is at or above 75% of its Opening Level you will receive 1.60% income for that quarter. If the Index is below 75% of its Opening Level you will receive no income for that quarter.
In addition, although the Plan has a 6 year term, it offers the opportunity to mature early every quarter from year 2 onwards. To achieve early maturity the level of the Index on a Quarterly Measurement Date must be at least 5% above the Opening Level. If the Plan does mature early then it will return your original capital plus the final income payment.
If the Plan does not achieve early maturity then repayment of your capital is dependent on the Final Level of the Index.
As long as the Index has not fallen by more than 40% at maturity from the Start Index Level, you will receive the full return of your original investment. Any breach in this 40% safety net has the benefit of only being measured at maturity and not throughout the investment term, by comparing the Finish Index Level to the Start Index Level. If at the end of the plan, the Index is below this 40% safety net barrier, you will lose 1% of capital for every 1% the Index has fallen below its Start Level. It should be noted that in this scenario at least 40% of your capital will be lost. As such, this investment is only appropriate for those investors willing to accept the risk that they may lose some or all of their capital.
The Plan is available for Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Potential quarterly income: 1.60% (equivalent to 6.40% annually)
- Potential to kick out quarterly from year 2 onwards
- Capital at risk product*
- Investment term: Maximum 6 Years
- Arrangement fee applies
- Minimum single investment: £5,000
- Maximum ISA investment: £15,240
- No maximum ISA transfer
- No maximum total investment
- Also available to businesses, charities and SIPPs
- Investment deadline for ISA transfers: The deadline for this plan has now passed. Please fill in the form to receive details of the next plan as soon as they become available
- Investment deadline for direct and ISA investments by cheque: The deadline for this plan has now passed. Please fill in the form to receive details of the next plan as soon as they become available
- Investment deadline for direct and ISA investments by bank transfer: The deadline for this plan has now passed. Please fill in the form to receive details of the next plan as soon as they become available
* The return of your capital depends on the performance of the FTSE 100 Index and the ability of the counterparty (Credit Suisse AG) to repay the monies.
Reduced arrangement fee: For investments of £100,000 or more into this plan, processed through Fair Investment Company, your arrangement fee will be reduced to 2% of your original investment.