Halifax mortgages offer a range of benefits such as:
- Top mortgage deals – choose from a range of fixed or tracker mortgages whether you’re buying a home or remortgaging
- Flexible mortgages – whichever mortgage you choose, you can benefits from a range of special features designed to help you manage it more easily.
- Expert mortgage advisers – as well as helping you to arrange your mortgage, Halifax mortgage advisers can help you arrange a survey or help you find a solicitor to do the conveyancing.
- Easy application - once you’ve had an offer accepted, you can start your mortgage application online, over the phone, or in person at your nearest branch.
Different types of Halifax mortgage
Halifax provides a range of mortgage deals to suit a variety of buyers. Mortgage options available from Halifax include:
- Fixed rate mortgages - interest rate is fixed for an agreed period of time
- Tracker mortgages – the interest rate is linked to the Bank of England Base Rate for a set period
- Remortgages - Deals if you need to remortgage your home
- Interest only mortgages – both fixed and tracker, available if you are borrowing less than 75% loan to value (LTV)
- Buy to let mortgages – for people who want to buy a property to rent out
- First time buyer mortgages – these mortgage can help you if you are looking to get on the housing ladder and include help to buy mortgage products
Compare the latest UK mortgage deals above or call our mortgage team for the latest Halifax deals.
Require mortgage advice? You can call our mortgage team on:
0117 332 6063
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 7pm