Compare Halifax Savings
There are a range of Halifax savings accounts to choose from, including web accounts, fixed rate and international fixed rate bonds. See below to compare the latest Halifax savings accounts, or to compare some of the other leading deals.
Halifax savings accounts have various advantages and benefits, whatever you are saving for. Halifax offers a selection of savings accounts with different benefits, so you can choose from:
- Everyday Saver - a simple, easy access savings account, you can use hassle-free online, in branch or over the phone.
- Online Saver – enjoy unlimited withdrawal and deposits, can be opened with just £1. Joint account available if required.
- Fixed Online Saver – choose from terms of 6 months to 5 years, depending on your personal savings goals
- Fixed Saver – choose to receive income monthly, annually or on maturity depending on the fixed rate you choose
- Online tracker bond - a variable monthly interest rate that tracks at a fixed amount above the Bank of England Bank Rate. So if the Bank of England Bank Rate changes, your Tracker Bond interest rate changes as well - on the first working day of the following month.
Halifax also offers a selection of savings accounts especially for under 15s, including:
- Kids’ Regular Saver – encourage the next generation to save regularly, from as little as £10 a month
- Young Saver – children over 7 can get a cash card to help them learn how to manage their money
- Kids’ Fixed Saver – open a fixed rate savings account for your child with a lump sum from £500 and upwards