Find the right HSBC mortgage deal for you
Whether you are a first time buyer, home mover, remortgaging, or looking to set up as a buy to let landlord, HSBC Mortgages could help you achieve your property goals. HSBC offers a variety of mortgage deals, including:
- Fixed rate mortgage deals – Fixed rate mortgages offer the security of knowing exactly how much you will need to budget each month to make your mortgage repayments, because the interest rate you are charges will be fixed for a set period of time after the mortgage is taken out. HSBC offers a selection of fixed rate mortgages ranging in duration from 2, 3 and 5 years at a maximum loan to value (LTV) of 90%. At the end of the fixed rate, the interest rate will revert to the HSBC Variable Rate.
- Tracker mortgage deals – HSBC offers lifetime tracker mortgages, which track the Bank of England Base Rate for the entire duration of your mortgage loan. As the Base Rate rises and falls, your interest rate will change accordingly. HSBC Lifetime Tracker mortgages are available at up to 90% LTV.
- Discount mortgage deals – HSBC discount mortgages offer you a set discount off the HSBC Standard Variable Rate for a set period after the mortgage is taken out, which means that your initial monthly repayments will be reduced. HSBC currently offers 2 year discount mortgages.
- Remortgage deals – If your current mortgage deal is no longer cost-effective or is coming to an end, remortgaging could help you to save money on your mortgage repayments each month, provided that you choose well. HSBC offers remortgage deals including fixed rate, discount and tracker remortgages.
- Buy to let mortgages – Looking to set up as a landlord? HSBC’s range of buy to let mortgages includes fixed rates up to 3 years and lifetimes tracker rates at up to 75% LTV.
- First time buyer mortgages – For people who are looking to buy their first home, HSBC offers a selection of first time buyer mortgage deals requiring a 10% deposit.
Features and benefits of HSBC Mortgages Deals
Some of the benefits of taking out a mortgage with HSBC could include:
- Flexibility with the option to make overpayments as it suits you
- Special offers from the HSBC Homebuyer Specials range
- Cashback deals
- Special cashback rates for HSBC Advance and HSBC Premier Customers
- No booking fees on selected mortgage products
- Offers on low booking fees – eligible customers could get up to £700 off their mortgage booking fees (terms and conditions apply)
- Options to port your mortgage - take your HSBC mortgage with you when you move home
To compare HSBC mortgage deals with other leading mortgage rates and find the best deals for you, call out independent mortgage team on 0117 332 6063.