The opportunity for a 25% interest payment + full capital protection...
The Investec FTSE 100 6 Year Defensive Deposit Plan 14 (‘the Plan’) is a six year capital protected structured deposit plan linked to the performance of the FTSE 100 Index (‘the Index’).
The objective of the Plan is to provide a full repayment of capital at the end of the six year term, plus a fixed return of 25% provided that the Final Index Level (subject to averaging) is higher than 95% of the Initial Index Level by any amount.
If, at maturity, the Final Index Level is equal to or lower than 95% of the Initial Index Level, your original capital will be repaid but you will not receive a growth return.
The Plan is available for 2016/17 Cash ISA, 2017/18 Cash ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Target return - 25% if the Index if above 95% of its Initial Level
- Capital protected product*
- Eligible for the Financial Services Compensation Scheme up to £85,000 for an individual or up to £170,000 for a joint deposit account
- Investment term - 6 Years
- Arrangement fee applies
- Minimum single investment - £3,000
- Maximum 2016/17 ISA investment - £15,240
- Maximum 2017/18 ISA investment - £20,000
- ISA transfers accepted
- Maximum direct investment - £1,000,000
- Also available to businesses, charities and trusts
- This Plan is not the same as a bank or building society deposit account and you may not receive your initial deposit in full if your capital is withdrawn early
- Investment deadline ISA transfers: 24 March 2017
- Investment deadline for 2016/17 ISA applications: 5 April 2017
- Investment deadline for direct and 2017/18 ISA applications: 13 April 2017
*The return of your initial deposit depends on the ability of the deposit taker (Investec Bank plc) to repay your money.
Reduced arrangement fee: For investments of £100,000 or more into this plan, processed through Fair Investment Company, your arrangement fee will be reduced to 2% of your original investment.