Some of the features of John Lewis car insurance include:
- A 15% discount when you buy online (limited period only, subject to terms and conditions)
- Careful driving is rewarded with up to 75% No Claims Discount, with the option to protect it
- John Lewis partnership card™ holders can now get up to a further 10% off when they buy a Car Insurance policy. Your discount will be applied automatically when you get a quote.*
- Reap the rewards of careful driving - get a No Claims Discount of up to 75% and in most instances John Lewis Car Insurance will give you the option of protecting it.**
- Stay on the road when you make a claim - John Lewis will give you a Courtesy Car while your car is being repaired (Comprehensive Cover only).**
- Peace of mind when you're travelling - 90 days cover in Europe comes as standard, and you can buy Breakdown Cover for Europe as an optional extra.**
- Never miss an urgent appointment - if it’s an emergency and John Lewis can’t arrange a replacement car in time, they will refund your taxi fare.**
- Vehicle ID theft, audio equipment, Sat Nav equipment, and misfuelling are all covered as standard.**
- Optional extra include legal protection of up to £100,000, car breakdown cover, and excess protection up to £500.
*Over 80% of partnership card customers purchasing received 10% off based on our Car Insurance sales data from October to December 2013.
** Terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions apply.
†† Discount is automatically applied when you get a quote. Offer ends Sunday 27 April 2014.
With John Lewis Car Insurance you can choose from three different types of cover, each with their own features, costs and benefits, which means you can choose the right level of car cover to suit you. The three types of car insurance available from John Lewis include:
- Comprehensive Cover - This type of car insurance covers you and your vehicle for any accident, whether it was your fault or not.
- Third Party Fire and Theft - This type of car insurance covers you and your vehicle if it is stolen or damaged by fire. It also covers you for damages to the other person and their car if you are involved in an accident and it is your fault.
- Third Party Only - This type of car insurance covers you for damage to other people’s property and well as providing compensation for death or injuries caused by an accident that was your fault. It also covers you for damage and injury caused by your passengers.