There are a range of benefits to Kwik Fit car insurance, including:
- Up to 25% online discount*
- Guaranteed courtesy car when you use an approved repairer (comprehensive cover only)
- 5 days hire car if yours is stolen**
- 24 hour accident action line
- Full glass cover (comprehensive cover only)
- £150 personal belongings cover (comprehensive cover only)
- A full range of optional extras to choose from, including breakdown cover, legal expenses cover, personal accident cover, and cover for your car keys if they are lost, stolen or damaged.
- Learner driver insurance from just £85 per month (based on three months’ insurance)
With Kwik Fit Car Insurance you can choose from three different types of cover, each with their own features, costs and benefits, which means you can choose the right level of car cover to suit you. The three types of car insurance available from Kwik Fit include:
- Comprehensive Cover - This type of car insurance covers you and your vehicle for any accident, whether it was your fault or not.
- Third Party Fire and Theft - This type of car insurance covers you and your vehicle if it is stolen or damaged by fire. It also covers you for damages to the other person and their car if you are involved in an accident and it is your fault.
- Third Party Only - This type of car insurance covers you for damage to other people’s property and well as providing compensation for death or injuries caused by an accident that was your fault. It also covers you for damage and injury caused by your passengers.
For a comprehensive list of cover provided by Kwik Fit car insurance, and for a free, no obligation quote, click on the link and apply online, or use our table and comparison service to make sure you get the best car insurance for your needs.
*10% of customers buying comprehensive car insurance online with us from October to December 2013 received a price that was at least 25% cheaper than the price they would have been offered had they called us Discounts depend upon individual circumstances, level of cover & payment method. (Excludes optional extras)
**You will receive £20 per day for 5 days, up to a maximum of £100 for hire car costs following a theft of the vehicle