Going abroad? Get medical insurance…
There are several forms of medical insurance policy you can opt for if you are going abroad.
Firstly if you require medical travel insurance for a trip abroad see our table below for latest deals.
Alternatively if you are moving abroad or you are currently an expat living overseas and you want to take out a medical insurance policy to protect you and or your family click here.
If you are an expatriate you can get specific cover to make sure you and your loved ones are protected. If you have private medical insurance in your home country, it is possible that this will also cover you whilst you are abroad, but you should check with your provider to be certain. If you are working for a UK company overseas they may have a medical cover scheme as part of teh benefits of your employment so you should check this first.
Things you could expect to be provided by medical insurance abroad include:
- Single/multiple trip or annual cover
- Family or group cover
- Costs of emergency or accident medical facilities, treatment and medication
- Loss, theft or damage of luggage, money, passports, belongings, etc
- Personal liability and legal expenses
- Specialised cover for high-risk activity holidays such as skiing
- 24 hour emergency medical assistance
Shop around to find the best possible medical insurance abroad deal for you, offering inclusive cover at a competitive rate.