The opportunity for 8.4% annual returns, even if the FTSE falls 5%...
The Morgan Stanley FTSE Defensive Kick Out Growth Plan 24 is a maximum 6 year structured investment plan linked to the performance of the FTSE 100 Index (‘the Index’). The objective of the Plan is to deliver attractive fixed returns with the potential for early maturity dependent on the performance of the Index, even in a slightly falling market.
The Plan has a 6 year term, but offers the opportunity to mature early after years 2, 3, 4 or 5. If on any yearly Kick Out Dates from year 2 onwards, the closing level of the Index is at least 95% of the Initial Index Level, the Plan will mature early and activate the bonus feature - a return of capital plus 8.4% gross times the number of years the Plan has been active. For example, if conditions were met on year three, the Plan will mature early and you will receive a full return of capital plus a growth return of 25.2% gross.
If the Plan runs for the full six years and conditions are met at the end of the term, then you will receive a return of capital plus 50.4%. If conditions are not met on any of the yearly Kick Out Dates, or at the end of year six you will receive no growth returns and return of your capital may be at risk.
As long as the Index has not fallen by 50% or more from the Initial Index Level at any point during the term of the plan, you will receive the full return of your original investment. If the 50% barrier is breached at any point and the Final Index Level is below 95% of the Initial Index Level you will lose 1% of capital for every 1% the Index is below the starting level. As such, this investment may be appropriate only for those investors willing to accept the risk that they may lose some or all of their capital.
The Plan is available for Stocks & Shares NISA, NISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Early maturity growth return: 8.4% x the number of the years the plan has been active*
- Capital at risk product**
- Morgan Stanley is the counterparty to the plan
- Investment term: Maximum 6 Years
- Arrangement fee applies
- Minimum investment: £3,000
- Maximum stocks and shares NISA investment: £15,000
- NISA transfers accepted
- No maximum non-NISA investment
- Also available to businesses, charities, trusts and SIPPs
- Deadline for NISA transfers: The deadline for this plan has now passed. Please fill in the form to receive details of the next plan as soon as they become available
- Deadline for direct and NISA applications: The deadline for this plan has now passed. Please fill in the form to receive details of the next plan as soon as they become available
* Dependent on the performance of the FTSE 100
** The return of your capital depends on the performance of the FTSE 100 Index, and the ability of the counterparty (Morgan Stanley) to repay the monies.
Reduced arrangement fee: For investments of £100,000 or more into this plan, processed through Fair Investment Company, your arrangement fee will be reduced to 2% of your original investment.