Choosing a Nationwide Savings Account
Some of the savings account options that are available from nationwide include:
- Nationwide E-Saver - You can open an E-Saver with just £1 and earn a great rate, as well as having instant access to your saving. Benefits of the Nationwide e-savings account include a competitive rate, 3 FREE instant access withdrawals per year.
- Nationwide Fixed rate Bond - If you can afford to leave your money for a year, the Nationwide fixed rate bond could be for you. Benefits include a competitive AER, a choice of fixed terms between 6 months and 5 years, and the option of receiving monthly or annual interest.
- Save to Buy – this is a specialist savings account from Nationwide that is designed to help prospective homebuyers save up for their Nationwide mortgage deposit
- Flexclusive savings account deals – special savings deals are frequently available for existing nationwide customers (terms and conditions apply)
Nationwide also offers a selection of savings accounts aimed at children, including:
- Nationwide Smart Account
- Nationwide Smart Limited Access
Apply online today for a Nationwide savings account, or see the tables above for other leading deals.