Norwich & Peterborough offers a ‘Business Extra Account’ designed for businesses, clubs and associations. Some of the features of this account include:
- No notice period is required for cash withdrawals
- No interest is lost for cash withdrawals
- Interest is paid on an annual basis
- Minimum of £100 - £1 million to open this type of account
- Check and manage savings in your local branch, through postal service or online banking
- Annual interest payments
Take a look at our comparison tables to find the out whether the best financial institution for your business is one of the major banks or a building society like Norwich and Peterborough. A good business savings account can bring you and your company a number of potential benefits:
- An improved credit rating
- You can earn competitive interest rates on your business's surplus cash
- There is usually more interest paid when compared with most current accounts
- A business savings account demonstrates maturity and sense to potential investors and business partners
It is important to conduct thorough research into which business savings account is best for you prior to opening an account.
Here at Fair Investment, we offer you a product comparison table that you can use to be your own judge as to which business savings account deal is the best for you.