Powergen now trades under the name E.ON. E.ON Energy has a wide range of gas and electricity products, customers can opt to switch to E.ON for the provision of gas only, electricity only or dual fuel. Powergen/E.ON’s prices depend on the usage, which tariff you choose, whether you are dual fuel customer and if you pay online.
Home Energy includes:
- 1 Tesco clubcard point for every £1 spent on energy
- Energy Online Extra Saver - save upto £127
- No hidden costs or termination fee if you decide to leave
- Price Protection: Discount Guaranteed until November 2009
- Partnered with English Heritage to improve efficiency for older houses
To see if E.ON prices can beat your current residential energy provider, use our FREE online energy comparison tool. Just enter your postcode, your current supplier and what you are currently paying and our system will work out the cheapest deal available in your area. Business Energy includes:
- Different options for small/large businesses
- Energy packages tailored to your needs
- One year fixed contracts for SMEs – so no price shocks
- Full manageable online account including Direct Debit facility
- Option to upload meter readings to ensure accurate billing
- EasyGreen options - to show your business' commitment to the environment and help large businesses meet their carbon reduction targets
E.ON’s best business rates are available online so get a quote to switch today.