Compare Prudential Health Insurance
Prudential Health Insurance offer three options: the Core plan, the Essential plan and the Comprehensive plan.
The Prudential health insurance Core plan covers:
- Pru-Health's Vitality programme - including no claims discounts and reduced gym memberships,
- All eligible hospital fees, including specialist fees
- A range of additional benefits including a cash benefit following the birth of a baby and for using the NHS
- Limited out-patient and in-patient hospital stays
The Essential plans adds:
- Greater levels of outpatient care and higher cover limits
- Additional benefits such as complementary therapies
- Less restriction on out-patient care and in-patient hospital stays
The Comprehensive plan adds:
- all the cover of the Essential plan
- Plus, greater levels of outpatient care and higher cover limits
When you're looking for health cover, it is important to compare deals from a number of providers to ensure that you get the best possible deal for you and your family. You can compare quotes with our online calculator and see if Prudential Health Insurance is the right policy for you by clicking on the link below.