Features of Saga travel insurance
Saga travel insurance is specially tailored to the requirements of over 50s travellers, and offers many features that you might not find elsewhere, such as:
- Choice of single trip cover or annual multi-trip cover
- Quality travel insurance – Saga is a Which? Recommended Provider of travel insurance
- Cancellation cover – up to £10,000 cover (per person, per trip) should you need to cancel your trip or cut it short early due to unforeseen circumstances
- Enforced stay cover – up to £1,500 for accommodation and meals if you are left stranded abroad
- £10 million for medical expenses cover including bringing you back home to the UK if required
- £2,500 for lost, stolen or damaged luggage
- £1,000 missed departure cover
- 24 hour English-speaking travel assistance helpline included, for advice before you travel and throughout your trip
- Cover for up to 9 additional travellers, of any age, provided the policyholder is aged 50 or over
- Easy to use online medical screening process – Saga offers a unique online medical screening process which offers complete confidentiality, so there’s no need to discuss your pre-existing medical condition over the phone with a stranger
- Optional Winter Sports cover – for skiing, snowboarding and other winter holiday activities. This could ensure you are financially protected for hired ski equipment, avalanche cover and piste closure.
- Optional Golf equipment cover
- Optional Scuba diving cover
Use the table above to compare Saga travel insurance with some of the best travel insurance deals around – find the top low cost over 50s travel cover for you, and apply online today.