The Schroder Tokyo Fund aims to achieve capital growth by taking advantage of the Japanese economy's strengths. As a result, the fund invests primarily in areas such as Japan's manufacturing industry and emerging technology.
The Schroder Tokyo Fund will make use of a range of investment types, including, collective investment schemes, equities and money market instruments to provide capital growth. As a result, the fund has an A OBSR rating.
- Fund Size - £484 million
- Fund Launched – February 1981
- Investment Sector (IMA) – Japan
- Standard Initial Charge – 5.25% (See Special Offer Below)
- Annual Management Charge - 1.50%
- Minimum Monthly Investment - £50
- Minimum Single Investment - £1,000
- Maximum ISA Investment - £7,200
- Can be used for ISA Transfers
Information correct as of April 2009