Learn about self cert mortgages...
Self cert mortgages have been offered in the past if you:
- Were self-employed
- Had income coming from more than one source
- Worked as a contractor or freelancer
- Were paid irregularly or paid via bonuses or commissions
But now that mortgage lending has become stricter, it is virtually impossible to get a mortgage without proving your income and showing that you are able to repay it.
To see if there's a mortgage available to suit your individual requirements, and to find the best deal, use our free service to get:
- Free quotes from leading providers
- Information about the mortgages available to you
- Expert advice with no obligation
Click on the link below, fill in the quick form, and an expert advisor will call you back.