Simply Business pub and restaurant insurance can cover for things like:
- Cover for the actual building
- Contents and fittings - cover valuable contents and fittings separately from the building
- Public liability – if you, your business or an employee damages a member of the public or their property
- Employer's liability – if a member of your staff is taken ill or has an accident at work you are covered if they make a claim against you
- Cash Cover and stock protection - if cash or stock is stored on site, you can insure it against theft and can add cover for theft by an employee.
- Business Interruption – covers you financially if you have to stop trading for an insured reason and you lose takings as a result
For no obligation instant quotes from Simply Business pub and restaurant insurance, click on the link below: