Specialists in heathcare for businesses
WPA medical insurance provides cover for individuals and their families, as well as specialising in health insurance for the self-employed, entrepreneurs and professional organisations. WPA (Western Provident Association) is a not for profit organisation that offers a wide variety of health insurance options.
WPA medical insurance provides a wide range of cover, including:
- Tailor-made medical insurance to suit your individual needs
- Health insurance for the individual or the whole family
- Health insurance for the self-employed
- Professional insurance for companies
- Insurance with higher excess and lower premiums
With WPA medical insurance, you can choose from any UK private hospital, NHS hospital with a dedicated private wing or any NHS hospital that provides the treatment you need. For the self-employed, WPA health insurance allows the customer to pay less by 'sharing the responsibility'.
Use our free online enquiry form to compare quotes from WPA medical insurance and other leading UK providers - just click on the link below.