Bad Credit Rating Credit Cards
If you have a bad credit history, it can be difficult to get a credit card because lenders will check you credit report before offering you credit.
The good news is that a number of card providers offer a special ‘bad credit rating’ credit card, making it easier for those who have struggled to get one in the past. They usually charge more than standard credit cards, though, and your credit limit will be limited, so compare credit cards to find the market leading rates.
Your credit limit will increase over time providing you pay your bills on time. Your credit rating will also gradually be repaired if you manage the credit card effectively by keeping up with repayments. You will then be able to apply for more competitive credit card deals.
No credit checks – open to everyone with guaranteed acceptance. Help manage your money. Account comprises of a Billing Account for money in and to pay your bills from, plus the a Debit Mastercard® for your every day spending
- Online current account that is open to everybody
- Includes pre-paid Debit Mastercard®
- Cashback rewards of up to 8% at more than 35 major high street retailers when you shop using your pre-paid card
- No credit checks and no account opening fee
- Help for you to manage your money and set-up bill payments to help you get back on track. If you’d like our help, just ask
- Access your account online 24/7/365 using state-of-the-art online banking facility
- Manage card online
- UK call centre
- Must be 18 or older and be UK resident
- £12.50 monthly account fee