Buy To Let Mortgage Deals
Compare UK Buy To Let Mortgages
Buy To Let Tracker Mortgage Deal – 60% LTV
2 Year Buy To Let Tracker Deal
- Initial Rate – 1.64% APR
- 60% Loan To Value (LTV)
- 2 Year Tracker
- Buy to Let Deal
Call NatWest FREE on 0800 056 8572
There are no tables for this criteria
Compare Buy To Let Mortgage Deals
Buy to let mortgage deals have proved extremely popular in recent years, as people have seen property as a long-term investment opportunity. In our comparison tables you can:
Find the lowest mortgage rates from a range of leading buy to let providers
- Get buy to let quotes and find the best one suitable for you
Buying a property to let it out to tenants can be an effective way of attaining a steady income. Factors to consider include:
- How much deposit you can put down. The minimum deposit required by many lenders is 25%. Generally speaking the less deposit you put down the more you will pay in interest on the mortgage.
- The type of mortgage deal you want; a tracker mortgage may be suitable if you believe interest rates will remain relatively low; a fixed rate deal provides certainty for a period of time which is useful from a budgeting perspective.
- How much you wish to borrow – Buy to let lenders will have criteria on maximum loans.
- The rent you will enjoy on your buy to let – typically this needs to be 125% over what you will pay in interest on your mortgage.