HSBC Offshore Banking
Compare top UK offshore accounts...If you're looking for an offshore banking account, HSBC offshore banking might be right for you.
See below for more information about the services available from HSBC offshore banking, or compare the features of HSBC offshore banking with other leading providers using our simple comparison table:
|Provider||Account||Gross Rate AER||Term||Currency||More Info|
|More Info >|
* GROSS RATE – The contractual rate of interest payable before deduction of income tax at the rate specified by law.
** AER RATE – AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and is the notional rate which illustrates the gross rate as if it was paid and compounded once each year. As every advertisement for a savings product will contain an AER you can compare more easily what return you can expect from your savings over time.
The HSBC offshore banking account offers the following features:
- Flexible account for day-to-day banking
- Accounts in the Isle of Man, Jersey, or Channel Islands
- 24 hour online and telephone banking
- Available in sterling, US dollars, or euro
- International money transfers at reduced rates
- 0% commission on foreign exchange
- Minimum balance of £5,000, $10,000, or €10,000
It's important to make the right decision about an offshore banking account, so use our online service to compare HSBC offshore banking with other deals available – it's completely free and could help you find the best offshore banking account for you.