- Policies from just £9.38
- UK customer support
- 0% APR on policies over £50
- No premium penalty after claims
- Multiple Instrument policies
- To make claim for equipment must have original sales purchase or till receipt or other evidence of ownership which clearly demonstrates ownership
Musicians’ insurance is a valuable investment if you have instruments or equipment which you could not easily afford to replace if they were lost, stolen or damaged. If you would have trouble being able to afford replacements, consider taking out a musical instrument insurance policy.
This will offer a range of protection, whatever your instrument, and give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re covered.
A good musical instrument or equipment policy should include:
- Flexible cover if your instrument is lost, damaged or stolen
- Third party liability cover
- A new for old replacement
- No excess unless you want to reduce your premium
- Personal accident cover
- Optional cover such as breakdown of equipment and ‘in vehicle’ cover for on the road
You should also have the option of choosing from UK, EU, or worldwide cover, to make sure you get the cover where you need it.
Musical instruments can be expensive and fragile, and are not always covered by home insurance, especially outside the home, so it is important to be aware that millions of musical instruments are stolen each year.