UK Share Trading
Compare UK Share Trading Accounts
Top Share dealing Account
A one stop shop for all your trading needs!
- Fixed commission £2.95 per trade on LSE
- Free streaming quotes for UK, EU and US markets
- Interactive charts and stock screeners
- Top rated mobile app
- Trading strategy webinars from expert traders
- Trade in 20+ global currencies
No markup, no ticket fee, no management fees
Additional fees may be applied for eToro service. Your capital is at risk. Other fees apply. For more information, visit eToro
Flat fee for buying stocks on LSE or buying ETF's
Using the Investor Service Plan
0% commission on US shares
standard trade rate
£4 to £125 pm
UK Share Trading
Open a share dealing account and start trading UK shares
With a share dealing account you can start UK share trading, with access to the shares listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Share dealing accounts allow you to trade UK shares, as well as shares listed on major international markets.
Use the table below to compare leading UK share dealing account offers and find out more about UK share trading.
UK share trading with a share dealing account can be straight forward but different charges will apply to trading with different accounts, so it can pay to compare offers to ensure you are getting value for money when trading stocks and shares.
Share trading accounts also offer different features, these may include:
- Access to your account 24 hours a day
- The option to trade online or by phone
- Access to UK shares, gilts and bonds
- Share price alerts, research tools and market news
Use the table above to compare our range of leading UK share dealing accounts and find out more about share trading.