Home Contents Insurance for Rented Properties

Compare Contents Insurance for Rented Properties

Landlords do not have to provide contents insurance, so get your own home contents insurance for rented properties to ensure that your belongings are covered in the event of loss, accidental damage or theft. 

Protect your belongings and get peace of mind with our fast and simple service:


  • Compare cover and price
  • Get quotes from top UK insurers
  • Find the best cover for you


To see who is offering the best deals on home contents insurance for rented properties, see the table below and apply online:

Compare Contents Insurance Quotes For Rented Properties
Provided via:Total Number of InsurersContents InsuranceBuilding InsuranceLandlord & Tenant InsuranceGet Quotes
40+YesYesYesGet Quotes >