How To Invest In The Global-E Online Shares IPO
New IPO: Global-E Online, Ltd. (GLBE) is an Israel based company offering online store solutions for the promotion of goods in the global markets.
Launched: Shares listed on Nasdaq on the 11th May 2021.
Global-E provides businesses with a platform that offers international shoppers a seamless localised experience designed to increase conversion rates.
Global-E Online’s service enables the customers to buy goods from over 440 merchants, 59% of those being based in the UK.
The company works with both small and world renowned brands, which includes Marc Jacobs, a fashion brand; Forever 21, a trendy clothing retailer; Sigma Sports, a sportswear brand; Reformation, a women clothing brand; Marks & Spencer, a clothing and homeware retailer; and many others. The platform supports 25 languages, offers local pricing and over 150 payment methods, and manages all customs, shipping, and refund issues.
In 2020, Global-E Online’s earnings amounted to $136M, twice as much as in 2019. As per the Grand View Research research in 2020, the ecommerce market was worth $9.10T in 2019 and may reach $27T by 2027.
Research findings believe that implementation of 4G and 5G technologies will have a positive impact on market growth as well as increasing adoption of smartphones.
How To Buy Global-E Online Ltd shares:
The next generation of online trading platform apps means you can get setup & buy shares in as little as 10 minutes!
- Select a share trading platform – See below 3 top platform picks
- Open your share trading account – To do this you will need your bank details and national insurance number
- Fund your account – You will need to fund your a/c with a debit or credit card or bank transfer
- Search for the share using the stock code – Type in the stock code GLBE into the search box
- Check out the latest info and price for the share you want to buy – Some platforms offer free research and analysis
- Buy GLBE shares – Nice and easy!
3 Top trading platform picks for buying Global-E Online Ltd shares:
- Buy & Sell Shares from £7.99
- Account fee of £9.99 pm (Covers you for mutiple accounts)
- 1 free trade pm
- Over 40,000 UK & global shares to choose from
- Buy & sell UK shares from £3 per trade (frequent trader)
- Free account
- Trade & Invest in 16,000+ international shares
- Buy & sell shares from £4.95 to £9.95
- Account fee – maximum of £3.50 pm (Based on value of shares held)
- No inactivity fees
- Open account in 10 minutes & fund instantly with debit card – it’s easy!
No news, feature article or comment should be seen as a personal recommendation to invest. Prior to making any decision to invest, you should ensure that you are familiar with the risks associated with a particular plan. If you are at all unsure of the suitability of a particular product, both in respect of its objectives and its risk profile, you should seek independent financial advice.
The value of shares, ETFs and ETCs bought through a share dealing account, a stocks and shares ISA or a SIPP can fall as well as rise, which could mean getting back less than you originally put in. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Spread bets and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 67%-71% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how spread bets and CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Professional clients can lose more than they deposit. All trading involves risk.